Sunday, February 14, 2016

HK Honeymoon Dessert 滿記甜品

After a satisfying dinner at Gyoza-ya, my friend suggested to have dessert at HK Honeymoon Dessert, a popular chain from HK. The smallish eatery wasn't busy yet at around 8pm on a weekday.



The dessert selection here was pretty extensive, many of the mango and fruits items are similar to 許留山, it took me quite a while to narrow down what I wanna eat.




I finally picked a chilled dessert, Mango with Black glutinous rice and Vanilla snow ice. It was really good, mango slices were sweet and the sticky rice was chewy and flavorful. Recommended.

My friend had the Signature Mango Sago Pomelo dessert which tasted great as well.




Sorry, I didn't take note of the prices coz my friend picked up the tab. But majority of the items are priced below $10, so it shouldn't break the bank for most people. If you can't go to HK, it is the best you can get to authentic Cantonese desserts.


HK Honeymoon Dessert 滿記甜品
Paragon, #B1-09, 290 Orchard Road
Singapore 238859

TEL: 67359267

WEBSITE: http://www.honeymoon-dessert.com/

OPENING HOURS:
Daily: 10:00 - 22:00






No comments:

Post a Comment